Wednesday 30 October 2013

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE...

Having not been very pro-active on here lately, the reason for this is all to become clear, I'm here... in AMERICA!!!

Not for good, unfortunately, but on vacation and as many of you may know, those few weeks running up to a long vacation can become pretty manic. 

After recently celebrating Dad's 50th Birthday, we promised to make it a special one, so here we are in his home country, and funnily enough, my home State, Colorado. 

First stop...Denver!



And we already love this place...


5 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a great time. You're way too stylin' for Colorado, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having the best time!
      Ahaha yer I do feel pretty smart.

      Phaze x

      Delete
  2. Lucky you! I hope you're having an amazing time!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are fabulous! Happy Belated B-Day to your sweet Dad...and what an special and amazing way to celebrate!!
    xoxo
    (Give your Mum a hug from me)

    ReplyDelete